1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. (anatomy) A natural hollow or sinus within the body.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
15. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
16. Squash bugs.
18. Silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state.
19. Avatar of Vishnu.
22. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
23. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
25. Wood of a sumac.
27. Of a leaf shape.
30. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
33. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
35. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
36. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
37. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
41. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
47. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
50. The type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. The cry made by sheep.
55. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
56. A Russian river.
57. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
60. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
61. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
62. Of or relating to or involving an area.
63. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
1. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
4. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
7. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
8. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
9. Luna moths.
10. The basic unit of money in Macao.
11. Highly excited.
12. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
17. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
20. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
21. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
24. Lacking motor coordination.
26. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
28. Divisible by two.
29. An informal term for a father.
31. (informal) Of the highest quality.
32. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
34. A genus of Platalea.
38. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
39. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
42. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
43. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
44. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
45. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
46. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
48. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
49. Very fertile.
51. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.