1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
9. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
13. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
14. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
15. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
16. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
18. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
19. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
20. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
22. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
24. A dog small and tame enough to be held in the lap.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. An honorary degree in science.
27. A radioactive transuranic element.
29. A Mid-Atlantic state.
30. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
32. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. State in northeastern India.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
43. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
44. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A quantity of no importance.
53. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
55. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
58. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. Small wooden bat with a flat surface.
66. (informal) Roused to anger.
67. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
68. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
71. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
72. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
2. One thousandth of a second.
3. Of or relating to or involving an area.
4. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
7. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
8. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
9. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
10. Highly excited.
11. Held back.
12. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
17. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
28. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
31. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
36. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
39. A resource.
40. A master's degree in business.
42. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
47. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
52. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
53. Gone by.
54. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
56. Look at with amorous intentions.
57. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
58. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
59. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
61. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
64. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
65. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.