1. Used of a single unit or thing.
4. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
9. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. A master's degree in education.
14. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
15. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
16. How long something has existed.
17. Lacking or showing kindness or compassion or mercy.
18. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
19. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
21. Australian moundbird.
23. A genus of Indriidae.
24. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. Little known Kamarupan languages.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. Divulge information or secrets.
35. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
38. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. Not only so, but.
44. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
46. Strong snuff made from dark coarse tobacco.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
54. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
58. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Show a response or a reaction to something.
63. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
64. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
65. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. A desert in southern Israel.
3. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
4. (thermodynamics) Conforming to the Carnot cycle.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
7. Be obliged to pay or repay.
8. Someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
10. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
11. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
25. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A flexible container with a single opening.
32. Towards the side away from the wind.
33. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
34. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
39. One of the common people.
40. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
45. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
51. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
52. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
53. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
57. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.