1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
10. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
15. Any high mountain.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. Being one more than ten.
22. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
26. A fraudulent business scheme.
29. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
30. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
33. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
38. How long something has existed.
40. Being one more than one hundred.
41. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
42. A small stalk bearing a single flower of an inflorescence.
44. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
47. Wild and menacing.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
53. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
55. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
58. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
64. Render verbally, "recite a poem".
66. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
67. Towards the side away from the wind.
68. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
69. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Advanced in years.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. The square of a body of any size of type.
6. Having a common axis.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
10. A deep bow.
11. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
12. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
17. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
23. Dignified manner or conduct.
24. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
25. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
27. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
28. In bed.
31. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
32. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
34. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
35. The Destroyer.
39. A member of an ancient people living east of Babylonia as early as 4000 BC.
43. (informal) Subject to accident or chance or change.
45. Late time of life.
46. 1 species.
47. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
48. Closed with a lace.
51. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
52. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
54. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
55. In operation or operational.
56. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
57. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
59. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
61. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
65. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.