1. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
5. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
10. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Advanced in years.
17. Someone who plies a trade.
18. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
19. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
21. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
23. An island northwest of Wales.
25. The bill in a restaurant.
26. Used of a single unit or thing.
32. Marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action.
34. Being one more than one hundred.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
37. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
39. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
42. Largest crested screamer.
44. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
46. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
48. Late time of life.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails.
60. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
62. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
63. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
64. God of wealth and love.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
2. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
3. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
4. A woman of refinement.
5. Flesh of a castrated male chicken.
6. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
7. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
8. At any time.
9. Any of several compounds of barium.
10. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. Have confidence or faith in.
20. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
22. With no effort to conceal.
24. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
28. A genus of Mustelidae.
29. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
30. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
31. The sixth month of the civil year.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
39. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
40. The wife of a sheik.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
45. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
50. Dearly loved.
51. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
52. Before noon.
53. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
61. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.