1. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
13. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. Made by polymerizing isobutylene.
15. Beside one another in a row or rank.
16. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
17. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
18. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
19. Lower in esteem.
21. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
25. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
28. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
29. A telephone connection.
33. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
37. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
38. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. Lacking motor coordination.
43. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
45. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
46. A plain plinth that supports a wall.
47. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
52. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
56. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
57. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
60. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
61. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
62. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
64. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
65. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
66. Capable of wounding.
67. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
1. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
4. A French abbot.
5. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
6. A unit of pressure.
7. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
8. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
9. Covered with paving material.
10. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
11. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
12. The elapsed time it takes for light (or radio signals) to travel between the Earth and a celestial object.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. A state in northwestern North America.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
27. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
30. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
31. Being three more than fifty.
32. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
36. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
41. Of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch.
42. Of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language.
44. A young woman making her debut into society.
48. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
49. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
53. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
54. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
55. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
58. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
59. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. A public promotion of some product or service.