1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
10. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
13. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
14. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
15. A small piece of cloth.
16. A rapid bustling commotion.
17. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
19. German mathematician (1804-1851).
21. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
23. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
24. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
33. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
39. Advance evidence for.
41. Free from liquid or moisture.
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
46. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
49. Goddess of fortune.
54. Turned or twisted toward one side.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
61. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
62. Jordan's port.
63. The basic unit of money in Albania.
1. Largest crested screamer.
2. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
3. A group of countries in special alliance.
4. Taken or to be taken at random.
5. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
6. An informal term for a father.
7. How long something has existed.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
12. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
18. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
20. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
22. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
27. Made of or resembling lace.
29. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
30. Praise, glorify, or honor.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
34. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
35. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
38. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
40. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
42. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
45. Jordan's port.
47. Absent without permission.
48. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
50. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
51. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
52. Produced by a manufacturing process.
53. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
55. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
56. One-thousandth of an equivalent.