1. Flat and uninspiring.
5. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
9. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
13. Little known Kamarupan languages.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
18. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
22. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
26. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
27. A person forced to flee from home or country.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
33. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
41. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
46. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
51. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
55. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
59. God of wealth and love.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
64. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
66. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
67. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
68. Of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people.
69. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
3. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
4. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
7. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
8. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
9. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
10. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
11. One who is playfully mischievous.
12. The capital city of Vietnam.
19. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
20. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
23. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
31. Tag the base runner to get him out.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
34. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
35. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
36. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
38. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
39. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
40. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A port city in southwestern Iran.
48. A shape that sags.
49. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
50. A state in midwestern United States.
52. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
53. The capital of Morocco.
54. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
56. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
57. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
58. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
60. Wild and domestic cattle.
61. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
65. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.