1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. United States painter noted for brilliant colors and bold brushwork (1859-1935).
10. Being six more than fifty.
13. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
14. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
18. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
19. The capital of French Polynesia on the northwestern coast of Tahiti.
21. A computerized data system to provide brokers with price quotations for securities traded over the counter.
23. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
24. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
25. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
33. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
35. At full speed.
36. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
37. A small island.
38. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
39. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
42. Make or shape as with an axe.
45. The cry made by sheep.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
58. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
59. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
61. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
62. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
63. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
64. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Flowing in drops.
2. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
3. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
4. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
5. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
6. Walk or tramp about.
7. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
8. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
9. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
10. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
11. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
12. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
20. Any plant of the genus Erica.
22. Republic in northern Europe.
26. A cry of sorrow and grief.
27. The highest level or degree attainable.
28. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water.
31. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
32. Again but in a new or different way.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. A port city in southwestern Iran.
41. A light touch or stroke.
43. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
49. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. A branch of the Tai languages.
52. A title of address formerly used for a man of rank and authority.
53. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
55. Standard temperature and pressure.
56. A pass between mountain peaks.
60. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).