1. A boy or man.
4. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
9. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
15. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
16. A large fleet.
18. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
20. Type genus of the Sialidae.
21. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
35. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. A state in northwestern North America.
45. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
48. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
53. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
54. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
57. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
58. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
60. A motley assortment of things.
62. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
63. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
64. A person of unquestioning obedience.
65. Your general store of remembered information.
1. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
2. Strong and sharp.
3. Fallow deer.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Inability to walk.
6. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
7. An expression of greeting.
8. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
9. 1 species.
10. Using speech rather than writing.
11. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
12. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
17. By bad luck.
19. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
24. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
26. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
27. (informal) Roused to anger.
28. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
29. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
30. A French abbot.
32. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
38. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
39. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
42. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
44. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
45. Informal terms for a mother.
46. The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
47. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
49. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
50. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
51. A state of agitated irritation.
52. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
55. An audiotape recording of sound.
56. Gone by.
59. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
61. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.