1. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
5. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
10. A source of oil.
13. (Greek mythology) God of love.
14. Be in accord.
15. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. One who works hard at boring tasks.
19. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
20. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
21. The fourth month of the civil year.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
23. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
25. Two items of the same kind.
27. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. A decree that prohibits something.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
44. The face or front of a building.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. Covered with sedges (grasslike marsh plants).
50. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
52. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
55. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
58. A bachelor's degree in religion.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
60. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
64. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
65. A bodily organ that is essential for life.
66. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
2. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
3. Any loose flowing garment.
4. Wild ginger.
5. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. The father of your father or mother.
8. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
9. The aggregate of actively swimming animals in a body of water ranging from microscopic organisms to whales.
10. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
11. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
12. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
24. Unknown god.
26. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
28. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
29. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
30. Any plant of the genus Erica.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. Something causes misery or death.
34. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
35. Minor or subordinate.
37. God of wealth and love.
38. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
39. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
40. An informal term for a father.
41. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
43. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
51. A bachelor's degree in library science.
53. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
54. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
56. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
57. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
58. An informal term for a father.
61. A college or university team that competes at a level below the varsity team.
62. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.