1. An engineering university in Cambridge.
4. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
10. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
13. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
14. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
15. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
16. A light touch or stroke.
17. Any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh.
19. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
21. A Java application.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
28. A large number or amount.
31. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
33. An affirmative.
34. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A person forced to flee from home or country.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
43. Very dark black.
45. By bad luck.
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
53. Refuse to acknowledge.
56. Obvious and dull.
58. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
60. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
61. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
62. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
64. Used of a single unit or thing.
65. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
68. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
1. Ritual hand movement in Hindu religious dancing.
2. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
3. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
4. God of the Underworld.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. Subdivision not used in some classifications.
7. A rapid bustling commotion.
8. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
9. A state in midwestern United States.
10. Dam to make a millpond to provide power for a water mill.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
22. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
24. Very great.
25. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
27. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
29. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
30. The act of scanning.
32. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
36. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
46. Be going to.
48. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
50. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
51. Type genus of the Anatidae.
54. Type genus of the Ranidae.
55. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
57. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
59. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
63. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.