1. The month following March and preceding May.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
10. The unit of frequency.
13. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
14. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
15. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
16. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
17. City in Sudan.
19. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
21. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
22. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
29. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. In bed.
37. Elegant and stylish.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. An informal term for a father.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
47. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
50. Jordan's port.
52. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
53. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
57. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
61. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
62. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
63. A track or mark left by something that has passed.
65. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
66. Chief port of Yemen.
67. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
68. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
1. A Loloish language.
2. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Add ions to.
5. One of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread.
6. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
7. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
8. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. Being one more than one hundred.
10. A sudden very loud noise.
11. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
12. An utterance made by exhaling audibly.
18. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
20. Mated sexually.
24. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
31. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
42. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
44. Give an incentive.
46. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
48. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. Gallery where works of art can be displayed.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
54. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
55. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
56. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
58. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
59. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
60. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
64. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.