1. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
4. A small overnight bag for short trips.
10. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
15. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. A cry of sorrow and grief.
18. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
19. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
21. Used in some especially older classifications.
23. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A festival featuring African-American culture.
30. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. An associate degree in nursing.
35. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
38. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
47. Not only so, but.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
54. Flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. A Bantu language spoken in Cameroon.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
64. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
65. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
66. A cellar or vault or underground burial chamber (especially beneath a church).
67. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
4. A port on Alaska's southern coast from which oil is shipped to markets around the world.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. An advanced law degree.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
8. Transgressing a moral or divine law.
9. Informal terms for a meal.
10. A human female who does housework.
11. (of an arrow) Equipped with feathers.
12. Squash bugs.
20. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
22. A town in north central Oklahoma.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
28. A cry of sorrow and grief.
29. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
36. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
37. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
40. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
43. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
45. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
46. American Revolutionary patriot.
48. A quantity of no importance.
50. Dearly loved.
51. In bed.
53. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
56. Very dark black.
57. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
60. A period of time spent sleeping.
63. A white trivalent metallic element.