1. A three-year law degree.
4. Lower in esteem.
9. A heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects).
13. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
14. Take in a sail with a brail.
15. A Loloish language.
16. Informal terms for a meal.
18. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
19. English essayist (1775-1834).
20. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
22. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
24. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
26. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
27. Material used to daub walls.
30. An informal term for a father.
34. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
35. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
39. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
41. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
42. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
44. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
45. Jordan's port.
48. Enthusiastic approval.
50. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
51. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
55. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
56. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
61. An associate degree in applied science.
62. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
63. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
64. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
65. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
68. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
1. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. A wound resulting from biting.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
6. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
8. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
9. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
10. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
11. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
12. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
17. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. (informal) Of the highest quality.
29. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
31. Conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane.
32. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
33. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
36. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
40. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
46. Resin of the kauri trees of N Zealand.
47. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
52. Type genus of the Ranidae.
53. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
54. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
59. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
60. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.