1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
9. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
13. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
14. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
15. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. A slight indication.
19. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. Inquire about.
23. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
26. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
32. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
33. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
34. Half the width of an em.
35. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
38. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
42. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
43. The food served and eaten at one time.
47. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
50. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
53. A flowering shrub bearing currants or gooseberries.
54. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
55. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
58. A small cake leavened with yeast.
59. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
62. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
63. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
64. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Title used for a married Frenchwoman.
6. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
7. A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. Move out of a curled position.
10. A master's degree in library science.
11. (of champagne) Extremely dry.
12. An endorsement.
20. The sacred city of Lamaism.
22. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
24. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
25. Great coolness and composure under strain.
27. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
28. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
29. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
30. The quantity contained in a keg.
31. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
36. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
37. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
39. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
40. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
41. (of champagne) Extremely dry.
44. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
45. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
46. A formal expression of praise.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. Lacking excess flesh.
56. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
57. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
60. A state in New England.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.