1. A light touch or stroke.
4. The father of your father or mother.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
14. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
15. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
16. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
17. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. United States politician who proposed that individual territories be allowed to decide whether they would have slavery.
21. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
23. Avoiding detection by moving carefully.
25. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
26. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
30. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
32. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
35. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
45. Marked by skill in deception.
46. Flat tableland with steep edges.
47. Before noon.
49. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
57. Not only so, but.
58. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
60. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
61. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
63. Bound or secured closely.
64. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
65. A woman of refinement.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Performance of moral or religious acts.
2. A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves).
3. Narrow French stick loaf.
4. A shoe without a tongue and with decorative lacing up the instep.
5. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
6. Covered with water.
7. (informal) Roused to anger.
8. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
9. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
20. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
22. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
24. A genus of Ploceidae.
27. A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions.
28. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
29. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
31. A master's degree in business.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
38. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
39. Covered with water.
41. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
48. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
51. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
54. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. An informal term for a father.
62. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.