1. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
4. A surface burn.
10. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. Either extremity of something that has length.
14. The first light of day.
15. The products of human creativity.
16. The univalent hydrocarbon radical C2H5 derived from ethane by the removal of one hydrogen atom.
18. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
19. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
20. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
21. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
23. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
25. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
30. A festival featuring African-American culture.
32. Unwisely talking too much.
37. English actor who edited the first folio of Shakespeare's plays (1556-1630).
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
45. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
49. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
52. A white trivalent metallic element.
54. A branch of the Tai languages.
55. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
59. A master's degree in business.
60. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
61. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
62. Tag the base runner to get him out.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
64. When two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot the results is called `craps' or `snake eyes'.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
2. (prefix) Within.
3. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Type genus of the Salmonidae.
5. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
6. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
7. Of or relating to the Gypsies or their language or culture.
8. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
9. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
10. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
11. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
12. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Yemen or its inhabitants.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. (informal) Exceptionally good.
27. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
28. An inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another.
31. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
33. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
34. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A soft silvery metallic element.
38. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
39. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
41. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
42. An associate degree in applied science.
43. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. A genus of Lamnidae.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Jordan's port.
50. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
51. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
53. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
56. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
57. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
58. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.