1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. A motley assortment of things.
10. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
13. (Irish) The sea personified.
14. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. A master's degree in business.
20. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
21. A ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
25. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
26. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
28. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
29. A quantity of no importance.
33. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
34. A young woman making her debut into society.
36. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
38. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
40. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
42. A state in midwestern United States.
43. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
44. Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other.
47. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
48. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
49. A fraudulent business scheme.
52. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
54. Crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax.
58. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. A decree that prohibits something.
64. Bound or secured closely.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
3. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
4. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
5. Before noon.
6. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
7. A knife resembling a cleaver.
8. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
9. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
10. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
17. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
22. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
27. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
39. A region in central Italy.
41. Assign the wrong date to.
45. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
46. An audiotape recording of sound.
50. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
51. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
55. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. An informal term for a father.
59. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
60. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.