1. An enclosed space.
4. Lighted by or as if by twilight.
9. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
13. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
14. United States conductor (born in Japan in 1935).
15. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
18. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
19. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
21. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
23. A humorous anecdote or remark.
24. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
27. Given to lying.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. God of wealth and love.
33. The cry made by sheep.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
38. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
43. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
45. The residue that remains when something is burned.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
48. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
50. Small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie.
51. A branch of the Tai languages.
53. Fallow deer.
54. Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence.
57. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
61. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
62. A father or mother.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
68. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
69. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
70. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
71. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
4. A licensed medical practitioner.
5. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
6. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
7. A festival featuring African-American culture.
8. An account describing incidents or events.
9. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
10. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
11. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
12. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
20. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
22. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
25. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
37. Type genus of the Majidae.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. Kauri pine.
44. 10 grams.
46. A mountainous island in western Indonesia.
47. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
49. Black tropical American cuckoo.
52. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
53. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. Using speech rather than writing.
58. A quantity of no importance.
59. Very dark black.
60. An informal term for a father.
63. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.