1. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
4. A member of a North American Indian people of the Klamath river valley in northern California.
9. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. With rapid movements.
15. Highly excited.
16. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
17. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
18. Being of delicate or slender build.
19. An implement used to erase something.
21. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
23. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
25. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
30. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
46. Having a coating.
49. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
52. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
54. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
56. Short-horned dark-coated goat antelope of mountain areas of south and southeast Asia.
59. Used of the language of the deaf.
62. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
63. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
65. A branch of the Tai languages.
66. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
67. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
2. All the plant life in a particular region.
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
5. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
6. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
7. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
11. The state of being covered with unclean things.
12. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
20. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
29. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. A bachelor's degree in religion.
36. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
41. Painted beauty and red admiral.
44. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
45. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
47. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
48. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
49. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
50. Any plant of the genus Erica.
53. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
60. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
61. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
64. Being one hundred more than three hundred.