1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for Malacca canes.
10. The money risked on a gamble.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Be abundant or plentiful.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. Extremely pleasing.
17. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
19. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
25. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
37. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
38. A light touch or stroke.
39. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
40. Administer an oil or ointment to.
45. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
49. Jordan's port.
52. Visual hallucination of animals.
56. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
57. A large number or amount.
60. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
63. Little known Kamarupan languages.
64. An associate degree in applied science.
65. Any plant of the genus Erica.
66. A narrow way or road.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
7. A soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime.
8. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
9. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
11. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
12. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
18. Old World woody vines.
20. God of death.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
26. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
27. A French abbot.
28. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. Stalk of a moss capsule.
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
42. A card game for 2 players.
43. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity.
44. Gone by.
47. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
48. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. God of love and erotic desire.
51. By bad luck.
53. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
54. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.