1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
10. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
14. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
15. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
16. The month following July and preceding September.
17. Make attractive or lovable.
18. Step on it.
19. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
21. Affect with wonder.
23. Being nine more than thirty.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. A state in northwestern North America.
26. Give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person).
32. A motley assortment of things.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. Social insect living in organized colonies.
40. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
41. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
42. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
50. Short and fat.
54. On the left-hand side of a vessel or aircraft when facing forward.
58. A small cake leavened with yeast.
59. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
60. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
62. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
63. A human female who does housework.
64. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. Great merriment.
5. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
6. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
7. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
12. A natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river).
20. Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment.
22. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
27. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
28. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
29. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
35. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
36. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
38. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
44. Provide what is desired or needed, esp. support, food or sustenance.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. The 19th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
52. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
56. A branch of the Tai languages.
57. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
61. A public promotion of some product or service.