1. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
5. A woman of refinement.
10. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
13. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
14. Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment.
15. To an excessive degree.
16. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
18. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
20. The ending of a series or sequence.
23. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
25. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
26. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
33. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
35. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
38. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
39. A loose robe.
41. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
44. By bad luck.
45. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota.
48. A region in central Italy.
50. (usually plural) When two dice are thrown and both come up showing six spots the result is called `boxcars'.
54. Short-horned dark-coated goat antelope of mountain areas of south and southeast Asia.
57. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
58. Of or belonging to or suitable for a duke.
61. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
62. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
63. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. A branch of the Tai languages.
65. A local computer network for communication between computers.
66. The brightest star in Cygnus.
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
2. A large quantity of written matter.
3. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
4. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
5. A master's degree in business.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A state in New England.
10. Of or relating to or caused by streptococci.
11. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
12. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
17. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
19. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
22. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
28. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
31. Type genus of the Anatidae.
32. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
36. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
37. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
40. Push to thrust outward.
41. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. Painted beauty and red admiral.
43. Of or relating to or caused by streptococci.
46. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
47. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
49. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
51. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
52. A city of central China.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
59. Used of a single unit or thing.
60. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.