1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. Having winglike extensions.
9. The person or thing chosen or selected.
13. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
14. Obvious and dull.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. The cry made by sheep.
17. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
18. Dearly loved.
19. A large fleet.
21. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
34. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
36. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
38. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
41. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
45. A Hindu prince or king in India.
46. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
48. (used of certain religious orders) Barefoot or wearing only sandals.
56. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
57. (informal) Very good.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
62. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
63. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
64. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
2. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
3. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
4. In bed.
5. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. A slight amount or degree of difference.
8. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
9. A genus of Ploceidae.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
11. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
12. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
20. A French abbot.
22. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
24. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
25. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
27. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
32. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
33. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
35. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
37. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
39. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
40. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
43. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
47. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
49. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
50. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
51. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
52. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
53. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
54. Very dark black.
55. A quantity of no importance.
58. The sign language used in the United States.
59. An accountant certified by the state.