1. Used of a single unit or thing.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
13. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
14. A large strong and aggressive woman.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. The state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed.
18. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
19. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
21. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
23. A state in midwestern United States.
24. By bad luck.
27. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
30. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
37. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
39. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
42. Half the width of an em.
43. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
45. A light touch or stroke.
51. Free from disturbance.
56. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
59. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
60. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
61. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
63. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
64. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
3. Oil palms.
4. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
5. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
6. Obvious and dull.
7. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
8. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
9. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
10. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
11. The capital of Western Samoa.
12. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
20. Any competition.
22. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A fraudulent business scheme.
28. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
33. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
36. Divulge information or secrets.
38. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
46. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
47. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
48. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. English monk and scholar (672-735).
52. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
53. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
54. Avatar of Vishnu.
55. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
58. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.