1. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
4. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
10. An accidental happening.
13. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
14. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
18. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
19. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
20. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
21. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
23. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
26. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
27. Metal supports for logs in a fireplace.
30. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
36. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
41. Spread or daub over.
43. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
48. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
59. The basic unit of money in Macao.
62. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
63. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
64. A port city in southwestern Iran.
65. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A telephone connection.
2. The content of cognition.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A victory (as in a race or other competition).
7. (Philippine) A dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish.
8. God of love and erotic desire.
9. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
10. A populous province in northeastern China.
11. Of or relating to or involving an area.
12. A city in Veneto.
17. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
22. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. Water frozen in the solid state.
29. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
31. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
32. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
33. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
34. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
35. Tag the base runner to get him out.
39. A genus of Mustelidae.
40. Half the width of an em.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. A public square with room for pedestrians.
45. Give out.
46. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
51. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
52. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
53. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
55. An accountant certified by the state.
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
60. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. An associate degree in nursing.