1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. A small stream.
13. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
15. A slender double-reed instrument.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. Type genus of the Elopidae.
18. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
19. A windlass rotated in a horizontal plane.
24. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
27. The doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter (or mind and body), or good and evil.
31. Divulge information or secrets.
33. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
34. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
36. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
38. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
39. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
41. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. A young woman making her debut into society.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
50. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
53. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
56. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. An enclosed space.
61. (used of arms and legs) Bent outward with the joint away from the body.
63. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
65. Pitching dangerously to one side.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
4. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
7. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
8. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
9. (of quantities) Imprecise but fairly close to correct.
10. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
11. Balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine.
12. Lacking excess flesh.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
22. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
23. Of surpassing excellence.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
29. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
30. An engineering university in Cambridge.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
37. A branch of the Tai languages.
40. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
42. An indistinct shapeless form.
44. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
47. In operation or operational.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Jordan's port.
51. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
52. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
54. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
57. Term of address for a man.
58. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
62. In operation or operational.