1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. Plaything consisting of a container filled with toys and candy.
10. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
13. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
14. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
15. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
18. Tall coarse plant having thick stems and cluster of white to purple flowers.
20. Covered with paving material.
22. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
23. Squash bugs.
25. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
30. Related on the mother's side.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
39. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
40. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
45. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
47. The basic unit of money in Iran.
49. A person who lacks good judgment.
53. Engagingly stimulating or provocative.
57. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
58. A Hindu prince or king in India.
61. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
62. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. An affirmative.
66. By chance.
67. The capital of Western Samoa.
1. The bill in a restaurant.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
7. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
8. A branch of the Tai languages.
9. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
10. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. A large number or amount.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
19. Freed of dependence on something especially (for mammals) mother's milk.
21. An associate degree in nursing.
24. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
27. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
28. A French abbot.
31. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
32. A circular segment of a curve.
33. English essayist (1775-1834).
35. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
37. European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
43. An associate degree in applied science.
46. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
48. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
52. English chemist who was a pioneer in electrochemistry and who used it to isolate elements sodium and potassium and barium and boron and calcium and magnesium and chlorine (1778-1829).
53. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
54. An artificial source of visible illumination.
55. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
56. God of the Underworld.
59. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
60. Used of a single unit or thing.
63. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.