1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
10. A unit of pressure.
13. Tag the base runner to get him out.
14. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
18. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
20. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. 1 species.
33. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
39. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. A port in southwestern Scotland.
46. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
50. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
52. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
56. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
60. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
61. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
62. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
63. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
64. Having leadership guidance.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An unforeseen obstacle.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
4. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. A port city in southwestern Iran.
7. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
8. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
11. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
12. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
17. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
19. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
21. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. A police officer who investigates crimes.
31. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
34. Common Indian weaverbird.
37. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
38. The cry made by sheep.
40. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
42. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
43. In bed.
45. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
47. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
48. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
49. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
51. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
53. A genus of Mustelidae.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
57. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.