1. Being one more than one.
4. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
13. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
14. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
15. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
19. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. Any location known for vice and corruption.
22. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
24. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. The father of your father or mother.
33. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
36. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
38. A flexible container with a single opening.
39. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
40. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. In some classifications considered a genus of subfamily Melinae.
45. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
47. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
48. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. Jordan's port.
56. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
60. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
62. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
63. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
64. Type genus of the Gadidae.
65. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
1. The act of flipping a coin.
2. A city in east central Texas.
3. Toward the mouth or oral region.
4. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
5. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
6. In a foreign country.
7. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
8. Squash bugs.
9. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. Wife of Ramachandra.
12. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
17. (Irish) Goddess.
21. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
23. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
29. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
30. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
31. Something causes misery or death.
32. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
34. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
43. Being one more than ninety.
44. A state in midwestern United States.
46. A city in northeastern Ohio.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
51. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
52. By bad luck.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. Crowd or pack to capacity.
57. The cry made by sheep.
58. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
59. How long something has existed.
61. 1/10 gram.