1. An associate degree in applied science.
4. Type genus of the Aphididae.
9. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
14. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
15. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
16. Toward the mouth or oral region.
18. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
19. Cook in liquid.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. Someone who owns or is an executive in a bank.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
29. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
32. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
34. Relating to or caused by wind.
37. The sixth day of the week.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
41. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
47. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
49. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. Young of domestic cattle.
54. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
58. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
60. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
65. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
67. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
68. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
69. Oblong cream puff.
70. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Before noon.
5. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
6. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
7. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
8. The lowest molding of an architectural base or of a baseboard.
9. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
10. A well-known beach and resort area on Oahu Island southeast of Honolulu.
11. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
12. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
20. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
23. A son who has the same first name as his father.
24. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
26. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
27. Any plant of the genus Erica.
30. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
31. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. Belonging to some prior time.
36. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
48. A particular environment or walk of life.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A populous province in northeastern China.
53. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
55. A sudden short attack.
56. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
61. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
62. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
66. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.