1. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
4. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
9. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
13. Being one more than two.
14. The twelfth month of the civil year.
15. A city in northern India.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
19. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
20. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
22. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
25. An honorary degree in science.
26. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
31. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
40. An affirmative.
41. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
44. Very dark black.
45. A warning against certain acts.
49. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
53. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
54. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
56. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
57. A thin wedge of material (wood or metal or stone) for driving into crevices.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
61. A Loloish language.
62. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
63. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
1. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
2. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
3. The face of a timepiece.
4. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
5. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
7. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
8. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
9. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Cooked by frying in fat.
12. A sloping mass of rocks at the base of a cliff.
17. Nightingale spoken of in Persian poetry.
21. A very light brown.
23. Black tropical American cuckoo.
24. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. Fail to keep or to maintain.
28. A Loloish language.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. God of death.
32. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
34. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
38. The floating wreckage of a ship.
39. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. A metric unit of length equal to one quadrillionth of a meter.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Characteristic of false pride.
48. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
50. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
51. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
52. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
55. A human limb.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.