1. The cry made by sheep.
4. An unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty.
10. Inquire about.
13. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
14. A person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
18. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
19. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
26. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
34. Of questionable taste or morality.
35. Type genus of the Lacertidae.
36. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
38. A natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth.
39. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
42. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
43. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
45. A boy or man.
47. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
50. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
54. A genus of Ploceidae.
56. Tree of the genus Catalpa with large leaves and white flowers followed by long slender pods.
58. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
59. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
62. In the Roman calendar.
63. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
64. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
6. The content of cognition.
7. The quantity contained in a sack.
8. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
9. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
17. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
21. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
22. A person in desperate straits.
24. An island in the south Pacific.
25. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
27. The closing section of a musical composition.
28. A tributary of the Rhine.
30. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
31. Causing fear or dread or terror.
32. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
33. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
37. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
44. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. A genus of Platalea.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
48. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
53. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
55. An associate degree in applied science.
57. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
61. A metric unit of length equal to 100 meters.