1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
9. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
14. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
15. Spanish painter best known for his portraits (1746-1828).
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
18. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
19. An Anatolian language.
21. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
24. Being one more than ninety.
25. Offering fun and gaiety.
27. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
36. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
37. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
38. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
40. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
42. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
44. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
46. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
48. A light touch or stroke.
49. A genus of Ploceidae.
53. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
64. Of or relating to a wedding.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. A doctor's degree in education.
67. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
68. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
3. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
4. European shad.
5. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
6. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
10. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
11. The eighth month of the civil year.
12. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
20. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
22. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
26. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
30. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
39. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
41. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
47. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
50. In bed.
51. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
52. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
54. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
55. God of love and erotic desire.
56. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
59. A human limb.
60. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
61. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.