1. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
4. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
10. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
13. (informal) Of the highest quality.
14. United States composer (born in France) whose music combines dissonance with complex rhythms and the use of electronic techniques (1883-1965).
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
16. The cry made by sheep.
17. Of or at or relating to an anode.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. The first of the Old Testament patriarchs and the father of Isaac.
21. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
23. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
27. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
30. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
32. A genus of Ploceidae.
36. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. In the Roman calendar.
42. A flexible container with a single opening.
43. Avatar of Vishnu.
45. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
50. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
54. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
56. The month following February and preceding April.
57. Of a pale purple color.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
62. A city in the European part of Russia.
63. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
65. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
66. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
67. The peninsula and island in the Philippines where Japanese forces besieged American forces in World War II.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. Located in or toward the back or rear.
4. A genus of Indriidae.
5. A deliberately misleading fabrication.
6. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. Goddess of fertility.
9. Of or belonging to an aecium.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
12. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
20. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
24. Of or relating to a creed.
28. Type genus of the Ranidae.
29. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
35. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
41. A branch of the Tai languages.
44. How long something has existed.
46. An indistinct shapeless form.
47. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Jordan's port.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. Toward the mouth or oral region.
53. Divulge information or secrets.
55. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
58. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
59. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
61. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
64. An associate degree in nursing.