1. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
4. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
10. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
13. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
14. Remove salt from.
15. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
16. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
17. An addictive narcotic extracted from seed capsules of the opium poppy.
19. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
21. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
23. Pay for something before receiving it.
26. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
28. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
32. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
49. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
51. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
54. A large and stately mansion.
57. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. Used of a single unit or thing.
59. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
61. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
62. A boy or man.
63. A covered passageway.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The skin that covers the top of the head.
2. One (as a judge) who examines and settles a case.
3. Irish dancer (1818-1861).
4. A rapid bustling commotion.
5. A slight wind (usually refreshing).
6. A genus of European owls.
7. Praise, glorify, or honor.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
10. A language of Australian aborigines.
11. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
12. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. An awkward stupid person.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. (British) Your grandmother.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
30. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
33. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
34. The cry made by sheep.
36. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
37. A person from whom you are descended.
38. A genus of European owls.
39. The fare charged for riding a bus or streetcar.
40. The face of a timepiece.
43. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
46. Treated with oil.
48. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
50. Type genus of the Ranidae.
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
55. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
56. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.