1. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
5. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
10. A three-year law degree.
13. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
14. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
15. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
16. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
18. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
22. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
23. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
25. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
27. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
36. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
38. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
39. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
52. Of or involving the ovaries.
54. English monk and scholar (672-735).
57. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
58. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
61. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
62. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
63. Islands in the Atlantic Ocean belonging to Portugal.
65. An accountant certified by the state.
66. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
67. Move (a baby) up and down in one's arms or on one's knees.
68. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
1. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. Type genus of the Majidae.
4. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
8. A state in northwestern North America.
9. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
10. Made of or resembling lace.
11. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
12. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
17. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
19. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
24. By bad luck.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. Adult female chicken.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
32. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
33. Type genus of the Majidae.
34. Injured by bites or stings.
35. An associate degree in applied science.
37. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
40. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
41. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
45. A genus of Indriidae.
46. A woman of refinement.
47. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
48. A negatively charged atom.
49. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
59. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
60. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
64. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.