1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Make a smudge on.
10. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
15. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
19. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
21. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
23. Baby bed with high sides.
26. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
27. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
28. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
31. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
32. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
33. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
40. Regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public.
43. Lacking vigor or energy.
45. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
51. Not only so, but.
56. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
60. (Japanese) A translucent screen made of a wooden frame covered with rice paper.
61. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
66. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Cry plaintively.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
5. Effusively or insincerely emotional.
6. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
7. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
8. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
9. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
10. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
11. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
12. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
20. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
22. Someone who escapes.
24. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
25. The cry made by sheep.
29. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
30. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
34. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
39. Top part of an apron.
41. Rounded like an egg.
42. Eye disease consisting of an opaque white spot on the cornea.
43. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
44. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
48. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
49. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
50. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
52. English essayist (1775-1834).
53. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
54. Urged social reform in 19th century England.
55. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
59. Preserve of crushed fruit.
60. Informal terms for a mother.
62. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
63. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.