1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
10. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. Traveling by wheeled vehicle such as bicycle or automobile e.g..
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. Cook in liquid.
18. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Before noon.
22. Relating to or located near a tibia.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
26. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
27. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
34. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
36. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
37. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
38. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. Used of mouth or eyes.
42. A Russian river.
44. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
45. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
46. (informal) Very tired.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
56. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
58. Having a bib.
59. Being one more than two.
62. The cry made by sheep.
63. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
64. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
65. A doctor's degree in education.
66. In operation or operational.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
5. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
6. American Revolutionary patriot.
7. Being two more than fifty.
8. In or of the present month.
9. Growing old.
10. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
11. A city in northern India.
12. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
20. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
23. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
25. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
28. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
29. Conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane.
30. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
31. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
32. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
33. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
41. Being two more than fifty.
43. In bed.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Any plant of the genus Erica.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. A sudden short attack.
53. A French abbot.
54. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. An accountant certified by the state.
60. Being nine more than ninety.
61. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.