1. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
5. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
9. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
13. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Young sheep.
18. Very fertile.
19. The father of your father or mother.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
23. The bill in a restaurant.
25. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
27. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A genus of Platalea.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
42. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Jordan's port.
49. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
50. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
52. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
53. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
57. Domestic swine.
58. English monk and scholar (672-735).
61. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
62. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
63. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger.
65. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
66. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
1. God of wealth and love.
2. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
3. A genus of Mustelidae.
4. Small dark geese that breed in the north and migrate southward.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
7. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
8. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
9. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. A Russian river.
12. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
28. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
30. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
31. Look at with amorous intentions.
32. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
34. A son who has the same first name as his father.
35. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Genus of tropical trees.
41. Liquid excretory product.
43. The cry made by sheep.
45. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
46. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked.
51. Highly excited.
54. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
55. Type genus of the Majidae.
56. A primeval personification of air and breath.
59. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. The month following July and preceding September.
64. Informal terms for a mother.