1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Any of various small terrestrial or aquatic crustaceans with seven pairs of legs adapted for crawling.
10. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. (botany) Of leaves.
15. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
16. Not only so, but.
18. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. Humble request for help.
23. A feeling of intense anger.
24. A Loloish language.
26. A master's degree in business.
28. The conversion of waste land into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation.
31. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
35. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
39. The ability and desire to purchase goods and services.
40. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
43. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
44. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
45. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
48. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
50. A warning against certain acts.
53. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
56. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
57. Present reasons and arguments.
61. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
62. Armor plate that protects the chest.
63. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
64. A light touch or stroke.
65. A ridge of sand created by the wind.
66. A machine or person that adds.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
3. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
4. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
5. Antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA.
6. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
7. A fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part.
8. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
9. A Mid-Atlantic state.
10. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
11. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
12. A fit of shivering.
17. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
19. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
22. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
25. A festival featuring African-American culture.
27. Cut the head of.
29. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
30. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
32. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
33. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
34. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
37. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
41. Lightweight parka.
42. (informal) Exceptionally good.
46. A city in southeastern South Korea.
47. A member of a Finnish people of Russia.
49. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. Characteristic of false pride.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
58. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
59. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
60. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.