1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. In a competent capable manner.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
15. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
18. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
19. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
24. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
26. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
27. A gambling card game of Spanish origin.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. Not only so, but.
35. A port city in southwestern Iran.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
41. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
43. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
44. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
51. A fraudulent business scheme.
52. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
56. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
59. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
61. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
62. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
64. Being one more than two.
65. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A monosaccharide sugar that contains the aldehyde group or is hemiacetal.
5. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
6. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
7. A member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah.
8. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
9. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
10. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
11. Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed.
12. A group of language of the Hokan family in Arizona and California and Mexico.
20. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
22. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
25. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
28. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
29. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
31. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
37. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
38. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
45. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
46. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
48. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
49. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
53. (informal) Exceptionally good.
54. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
55. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
57. A light touch or stroke.
58. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
60. Being two more than fifty.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.