1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
5. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
10. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
16. A conceited dandy who is overly impressed by his own accomplishments.
17. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
19. Singing jazz.
20. Lie adjacent to another.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. Nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus.
26. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
28. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. Filled with a great quantity.
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
40. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. How long something has existed.
45. Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce).
46. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
51. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
54. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
55. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
56. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
62. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
64. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
65. Used of a single unit or thing.
66. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
2. A group of countries in special alliance.
3. A city of southeastern Mexico.
4. Right-hand page.
5. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
6. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
7. One thousand periods per second.
8. Being nine more than ninety.
9. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
10. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
11. Enthusiastic approval.
12. City in Sudan.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A city in the European part of Russia.
22. A slight amount or degree of difference.
25. God of wealth and love.
27. Give in, as to influence or pressure.
30. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
32. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
34. English monk and scholar (672-735).
35. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
37. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
42. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
43. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
44. Eurasian primrose with yellow flowers clustered in a one-sided umbel.
45. (prefix) Outside or outer.
47. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Jordan's port.
52. A small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled.
53. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
57. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. Being one more than one hundred.