1. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
4. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
13. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
14. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
15. A notable achievement.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Divulge information or secrets.
21. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
23. (British) Your grandmother.
24. A Loloish language.
26. One thousand grams.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
29. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
33. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
36. Lower in esteem.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
43. The habitation of wild animals.
46. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
49. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
51. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
52. Unknown god.
56. (British) A local tax on property (usually used in the plural).
59. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
62. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
63. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
65. An informal term for a father.
1. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
2. A soft whitish calcite.
3. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
4. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
5. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
6. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
7. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
8. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
11. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
20. English monk and scholar (672-735).
22. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
25. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
30. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
35. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
38. A small drink.
39. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
41. A supporting tower used to support a bridge.
44. Type genus of the Anatidae.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
47. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
48. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
50. Jordan's port.
53. Type genus of the Amiidae.
54. In bed.
55. Type genus of the Ranidae.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.