1. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
4. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
10. A unit of pressure.
13. God of war and sky.
14. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
15. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
18. Adult female chicken.
19. God of dawn and light.
22. Jordan's port.
24. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
27. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
29. Wearing or provided with clothing.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
31. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. An associate degree in nursing.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
41. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. A three-year law degree.
45. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
49. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
56. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
60. Common Indian weaverbird.
62. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
64. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
65. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
66. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
67. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
1. A major god.
2. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
3. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
4. A family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the midwest by Caddo peoples.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
7. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
11. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
12. An atom having a valence of one.
20. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
21. An associate degree in nursing.
23. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
28. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
32. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
33. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
35. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
36. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
44. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
46. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
47. Talk pompously.
48. A doctor's degree in religion.
50. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
51. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
52. A blind god.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
54. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
55. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
57. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
58. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
59. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
61. An associate degree in applied science.