1. Standard temperature and pressure.
4. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
10. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
13. A person active in party politics.
14. (statistics) Any of nine points that divided a distribution of ranked scores into equal intervals where each interval contains one-tenth of the scores.
15. Step on it.
16. Native to Egypt but cultivated widely for its aromatic seeds and the oil from them used medicinally and as a flavoring in cookery.
18. Type genus of the Sciaenidae.
20. A sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators.
22. A person who makes or repairs shoes.
23. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
25. United States writer remembered as the secretary and companion of Gertrude Stein (1877-1967).
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. The sound made by a gentle blow.
35. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
40. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
41. Show a response or a reaction to something.
42. Little known Kamarupan languages.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
45. A medium for oil-paints.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
52. An internal representation of the world.
55. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
57. Relating to or accompanying birth.
60. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
63. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
64. The cry made by sheep.
65. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Leap. jerk, bang (dialectal).
2. A solution containing chemicals that can change the color of a photographic print.
3. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
4. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
5. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
6. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
7. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
8. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
9. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
10. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
11. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
12. Late time of life.
17. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
19. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
21. Framework for holding objects.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
30. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
31. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
32. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
37. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
38. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
39. (Canada) A sled pulled by dogs.
40. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
46. The sacred city of Lamaism.
47. Type genus of the Percidae.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. A Loloish language.
53. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
54. A French abbot.
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.