1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
10. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A baseball deliberately thrown at the batter's head.
15. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. The fifth month of the Hindu calendar.
19. A fraudulent business scheme.
21. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
22. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
23. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
26. Make amendments to.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety.
34. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
36. An enclosed space.
38. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
42. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
43. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
46. A stiff straw hat with a flat crown.
47. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
49. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
57. Jordan's port.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
62. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
65. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
66. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
67. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
5. Morally degraded.
6. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
7. A genus of Nymphalidae.
8. The force of workers available.
9. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
10. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
18. The act of scanning.
20. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
24. A bachelor's degree in religion.
25. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
27. Produced by a manufacturing process.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
31. Any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns.
32. Having wisdom that comes with age and experience.
33. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
35. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
37. A French abbot.
40. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
41. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
43. Fallow deer.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. A Loloish language.
51. Full of zest or vigor.
52. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
53. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
54. Characteristic of false pride.
55. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
56. Beside one another in a row or rank.
58. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. Before noon.