1. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
4. Wool of the alpaca.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
13. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
14. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
15. The foot of a human being.
16. Jordan's port.
18. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
19. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
20. God of love and erotic desire.
21. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
22. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
28. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
29. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
32. Relating to or characteristic of the Celts.
34. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
35. 16 ounces.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
42. Being five more than ninety.
43. 10 grams.
44. A light touch or stroke.
46. A Mid-Atlantic state.
47. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
52. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
57. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
61. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
62. An informal term for a father.
63. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
64. Any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast) v 1.
65. One or some or every or all without specification.
66. Work table of a machine tool.
67. (Babylonian) The sky god.
1. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
2. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
3. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. The act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait).
7. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
9. In bed.
10. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
11. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
12. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
17. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. Type genus of the Amiidae.
25. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
27. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
30. A rapid bustling commotion.
31. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. Infectious disease caused by a species of chlamydia bacterium.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
39. How long something has existed.
41. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
45. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
48. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
49. An informal term for a father.
50. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
51. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
53. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
54. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
55. Similar or related in quality or character.
56. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
58. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
59. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
60. A master's degree in business.
61. A state in midwestern United States.