1. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
5. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. To run away.
13. English essayist (1775-1834).
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
16. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
17. Slightly open.
18. Something causes misery or death.
19. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
22. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
23. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
26. A genus of Ploceidae.
29. The father of your father or mother.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. Fiddler crabs.
36. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
37. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
39. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
41. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
42. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
43. Young of domestic cattle.
46. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
48. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
51. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
55. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
57. American novelist (1909-1955).
58. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
61. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.
64. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
65. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
66. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Dignified manner or conduct.
4. Gained or acquired.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
6. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
9. Of or relating to Fabianism.
10. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
11. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
12. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
20. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
21. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
24. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
27. A city in northern India.
28. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
30. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
31. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
32. An audiotape recording of sound.
35. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
38. Affect with wonder.
40. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
45. 1 species.
47. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
48. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
52. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
53. The 6th letter of the Greek alphabet.
54. God of death.
56. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
59. (Irish) Ancient Irish god (probably a god of the sun).
62. The eleventh month of the civil year.
63. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.